SAVE ON ENERGY BILLS
The Energy Savvy Upgrades program is designed to help people who are struggling to pay their energy bills by reducing household energy costs and making homes more comfortable.
- Heating & cooling use up to 59% of your homeʼs energy costs.
- Sealing gaps can reduce heat loss by 25%.
- Effective ceiling insulation can save 20% on heating & cooling costs.
The program includes a subsidised energy assessment of your house plus subsidised upgrades of your home and major fixed appliances, such as insulation, draught proofing, heating and cooling, hot water, and shading.
- One-time investment, lifetime of benefits – minimum $350 owner contribution.
- Victorian and Local Government subsidies available.
You may be eligible … ask us today.
Funded by the Victorian Government and Hume Council, and delivered by Draught Busters.
Finance options may also available.
Call 1300 130 364 to find out more.